Terms & Conditions
- The Terms and Conditions provide guidance to users of the website and detail the obligations of both the Australian Naturist Federation and users in relation to the use of the website.
- The Australian Naturist Federation is an umbrella organisation that represents naturists (also called nudists) in Australia.
Acceptance of Terms
- By using the ANF website, you agree to these terms and conditions, as well as any other requirements expressed or described elsewhere on this website.
- These terms and conditions may be changed at any time by the Australian Naturist Federation.
- The Australian Naturist Federation is not required to notify users of changes to these terms and conditions either prior to or after making such changes.
- Refer to the website for the most current version of the terms and conditions.
- Anyone can apply to be an individual member of the Australian Naturist Federation.
- Affiliates must be located in Australia.
- Sponsors do not need to be located in Australia.
- Details about membership, including fees, renewal and cancellation processes, and what the membership includes, can be found in the ANF Constitution and By-Laws and the “Join the ANF” sections of the website.
Product and Pricing Information
- Prices and all products and services, including but not limited to subscriptions, memberships, and merchandise, can be changed at any time, including removal or additions.
- The Australian Naturist Federation reserves the right to correct any errors in the pricing of any product or service and has no obligation in relation to or resulting from any error or omission, except as provided for by law.
Order Acceptance and Cancellation
- The Australian Naturist Federation may cancel an order at any time for any reason, including but not limited to fraud or unavailability of any products or services.
- Where an order is cancelled through no fault of the purchaser, the Australian Naturist Federation will endeavour to refund any or all money paid.
Return and Refund Policy
- The Australian Naturist Federation will comply with all Australian Laws regarding the rights of consumers in relation to goods and services.
- If you believe that you have purchased any goods or services from the Australian Naturist Federation for which you seek a refund in full or part, please reach out to us using the Contact Us section of this website.
- Copyright: All content, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and digital downloads, is the property of the Australian Naturist Federation and is protected by Australian and international copyright laws. Unauthorised use or reproduction may result in legal action.
- Trademarks: The Australian Naturist Federation’s name and logo, as well as any related names, design marks, product names, feature names, and slogans, are trademarks of the Australian Naturist Federation and may not be used without express written permission.
- Licence and Site Access: The Australian Naturist Federation grants you a limited licence to access and make personal use of this website. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its content, nor any derivative use of this website or its content.
- Restrictions on Use: You may not use the Australian Naturist Federation’s intellectual property in any manner that disparages or discredits the Australian Naturist Federation. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
- User-generated Content: If you post, upload, input, provide, or submit your personal content to the website, you grant the Australian Naturist Federation and its affiliates a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual right to use, reproduce, distribute, display, and perform the content in relation to the website.
- You may, at any time, request the removal of any content or personal information specifically relating to you. Upon receiving a valid request, the Australian Naturist Federation will take reasonable steps to remove the requested content or personal information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Please note that the removal of content may not ensure the complete or comprehensive deletion of the content or information posted on the website, especially if it has been shared or reposted by others. You may reach out to us using the Contact Us section on our website to initiate the request for removal.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement: If you believe that any material on this site infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, you may send a written notification to the Australian Naturist Federation’s designated agent with the following information: [Include a procedure to handle copyright claims, such as contact details of the agent, a description of the copyrighted work, etc.]
- Modifications: The Australian Naturist Federation reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue any portion of the website, its content, or the services offered therein without prior notice.
- Anyone providing information to the website of the Australian Naturist Federation is responsible for ensuring that all details are accurate, up-to-date, and complete.
- Any information provided that encourages or facilitates illegal activities is strictly prohibited.
- Information provided must not promote or offer any form of sexual services or activities that are illegal or unlawful.
- Information provided must respect copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights. Content that infringes upon these rights must not be included.
- All information provided should respect the rights, privacy, and safety of others. Harassment, bullying, or intimidation is not allowed.
- Information provided must not promote or encourage discrimination or hate speech based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or any other protected class.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- The Australian Naturist Federation provides this website and its contents on an “as is” and “as available” basis. It makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website, the information, content, materials, or products included on this site.
- To the full extent permissible by applicable Australian law, the Australian Naturist Federation disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- The Australian Naturist Federation does not warrant that the website, its servers, or email sent from the Australian Naturist Federation are free from viruses or other harmful components.
- The Australian Naturist Federation will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, except as otherwise provided for by all applicable laws in Australia.
- The Australian Naturist Federation reserves the right to terminate or restrict access to this website at its sole discretion, without notice, for conduct that the Australian Naturist Federation believes violates these terms and conditions or is harmful to other users of the website, the Australian Naturist Federation, or third parties, or for any other reason.
- Termination or restriction of access may include, but is not limited to, removal of content posted by the user, disabling access to the website, and legal action.
- If you believe that your access has been terminated or restricted in error, you may contact the Australian Naturist Federation through the Contact Us section on our website to discuss the matter.
- The Australian Naturist Federation shall not be liable to the user or any third party for any termination or restriction of access to the website.
- These Terms and Conditions, as well as any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with them, are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole. The Australian Naturist Federation will amend or replace such provisions with one that is valid and enforceable and which achieves, to the extent possible, the original objectives and intent.
- By using this website, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales for the resolution of any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions or your use of the website.
- If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions or wish to contact the Australian Naturist Federation, please use the Contact Us section of our website.